Thursday, August 28, 2008

This Summer

I started this blog in late July, but I wanted to let everyone know some of the things that have happened since the first and ladt time I have written.

First up, The trip to the zoo
My nephews, Matthew and Marcus came down from Denver to spend 2 weeks with my parents this summer. JJ and decided we wanted to take them and our new neice Ashlynn to the zoo.

Matthew in front of the cheetah cage

Marcus and Jordan in front of the Cheetah cage

Our friends Teri and Kevin and their 2 kids, Kirra and Tanner, joined us
This is Kirra. It was naptime and very hot.
Our firend Kenna joined us with her nephew Kaimen and my mom brought my younger brother Jordan. It was hot be we all had a great time.

JJ and I with baby Ashlynn at the zoo

JJ measuring himself to a gorilla with Ashlynn in his arms

No comments: