Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Know, I know....

It has been forever since I have posted anything. I have been pretty good about taking pictures of the things JJ and I have been doing but never post them, so here it goes. I am going to include everything we have done recently in the same post.

Ok, First... Our camping trip to the Heber area. We went up with JJ's family and some family friends for a weekend in the mountains. It was pretty cold while we were there but it was so beautiful and a great time being up there with everyone.

While there JJ and I hiked down to a pond in the valley below where we were camping and then had to climb all the way back up. We both wanted to give up at times on the way, up but we finally made it back. The hike was beutiful just a little to steep for me.



Next, we headed to Denver to visit my sister's family. The main reason we drove the long 7 hour drive was to see our two nephews play football and celebrate Marcus's birthday.
Matthew is seven and this year is his first year playing football with pads, which he looks very cute in. Matthew plays Center, on defense and is the backup kicker. In his words, "I'm very important". He played so well and his team won.



Marcus is turned twelve on September 13th, so while we were there he got Rock Band for his birthday, which we spent a lot of time playing. My brother in law Mike almost got kicked out of the band by Marcus and Jordan, but he got the hang of the guitar and was able to stay in the band. Mike coaches Marcus's football team, so it was nice seeing him coach and Marcus play. Marcus plays on all sides of the ball in football and is also very cute in his uniform. He made some great plays, but in the end thier team lost.



We have had such a great September and October so far and I'll try to keep this blog up to date more often.

No comments: