Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Softball Team

Well, I meant to start this post seven weeks ago after our team's first game but haven't taken a picture of the team so I haven't posted any of our game results. I still do not have a picture of the team but it will come. So JJ wanted to form a softball team to play in a league this fall so I decided it would be fun to play together. Here is our team:

JJ Love: Is our pitcher and our coach
Stephanie Love: I play right field
Diane Love (JJ's Mom): Plays left center
Amy Martin (JJ's Sister): Plays catcher
Justin Martin (Amy's husband): Plays right center or shortstop
TJ Michaelson (My brother): Plays right center or firstbase
Kenna Sayama (Friend): Plays second base
Kyle Harvey (Friend): Plays left field
Sara Harvey (Friend): Plays thrid base
Blake Bailey (Friend): Plays shortstop
Dustin Wood(Friend): Plays first base
Kassie Sayama (Friend): Plays catcher

We strated out the season with four losses, but have won the last three, and each week we improve individually and play better as a team. We have the first game of the tournament this Thursday and will hopefully make it to the championship game next week. We have had so much fun playing with our family and friends. We might not be the best team be we are having fun and growing closer to everyone and that is better than winning.

I'll update this post on Friday with the results of the game Thursday!

2 comments:

Max and Maureen said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun!!!! I saw some of Kenna's bruises!!! You should post some pictures for those of us who can't go to your games!!!!

Sheena said...

Pictures, pictures! I want pictures! Sounds fun! I wish I could be there to see all the excitement!