Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Back

Hello Again Everyone!!!

I have been unable to blog from work on my lunch hour, which is when I did all my blogging so that is way I haven't updated our site in over a month. They have gave us access to blog again so here I am. Let me fill you in on the last month or so.

Our softball team made in to the tournament but lost in the first round. We only lost by 1 in the last inning, but we felt pretty good about it because the first time we played this team they beat us by nine I think. We all loved playing and are planning on playing again in the spring.

JJ, Kenna and I went to St. George the weekend before Halloween for a softball tournament JJ was playing in. JJ's team played pretty well, but it wasn't a team he had played with before so they did not make too far in the tournament. I love St. George, I want to move there some day so I can get away from the snow in the winter. It probably won't happen but I like to dream.

October 26th was our 1st anniversary!!! We could not believe that time had past so fast. It has been a great year for us and look forward to many more.

We are getting ready for Thanksgiving. I have more to post about when I have all my pictures so look forward to more to come soon.

No comments: