Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Two years later....

Well it has been two years since I have posted last... I know I am such a slacker. Well here I am now and hopefully I will be better than I have been. The last two years have been exciting and boring all at the same time, but lately we have been busy and full of exciting news.

We are pregnant with our first baby and it is a little girl. We are due on April 10th which means I only have 18 weeks to go. Below is a picture of me at 22 weeks.





We have also moved into our first home. We moved in Nov. 17th but are still getting things unpacked and placed so no pictures yet. I will get some on soon.

This was short but I will be back...soon!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Oh my gosh!! It's a miracle..you updated your blog. You were on the bottom of my update feed and it said that you hadn't updated for 2 years...I was about to delete you blog. Hopefully we'll get some more updates/pictures from you in the coming months! Love ya!

Kevin and Teri said...

yahoo! your back in the blogging world! I love the prego picture! Are you going to have a house warming party?